Utah Valley University is a big place, and we’re just using parts of one building. In order to minimize confusion, we’ve put together a map and directions. Once you get onto UVU campus, there should be lawn signs with the OpenWest logo on them pointing the way.
Directions (from I-15):
- Take the University Parkway exit off of I-15
- Go East on University Parkway
- Get over to the left lane ASAP, and turn left at Sandhill Rd. The intersection is… unusual. Just make sure you’re all the way to the left as quickly as possible.
- Go around the roundabout to Campus Drive, just past the exit for visitor parking
- Follow Campus Drive around the university until you get to College Drive
- Turn right on College Drive
- Parking will be on your right. Use the 3rd entrance to the parking lot.
- Enter the Language Arts (LA) building, and go straight down the hallway for quite a while. It’s a ways down the hallway, so don’t worry if you think you’ve gone too far. The digital signs in the walls should point the way.
UVU – Science Building
You can find out more about the venue here : https://www.uvu.edu/csh/newsciencebuilding.html
View OpenWest Conference 2013 in a larger map